Aug 30, 2014

10

Is anybody there?


I'm still alive...



Hello again, guys. After thousands of problems with my real life and my computer, finally I'm having a break and now I can send it to maintenance and buy Sims 4 *yay*
Unfortunatelly I have no mood to play sims 3 again. From now I'll play and create for sims 4, but I'll keep my sims 3 creations here for you :)
I'll also try to get my domain back, but its possible that I need to create another one :(
Anyway... I miss this comunity so much and I love you <3

10 comments:

  1. Eu não era de comentar muito, mas amava/amo as suas criações e senti falta de não te ver postando mais. :/
    Bom, espero que fique tudo bem aí contigo.
    Vamos seguir firmes e fortes com criações para o TS4! \o/

    ~XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Это прекрасная новость!!! Я рад, что ты снова с нами. Обнимаю :luv: :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Я очень рад, тоже мой друг! :dance:

      Delete
  3. Hey Juliana ♥ :3 Guess who I am XD

    ReplyDelete

- All comments are moderated and will only be available after being approved;
- Please do not use comments to vent your anger, offensive comments will be deleted;
- Personal contacts should be placed ​​on the contact page;
- Do not leave unnecessary links in the comments.

Policy Credits FAQ